Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Bear is done!!

Oh wow,  I wasn't feeling well, but I couldn't wait.  I have to make a sample first before I get a special garment to make a bear from, so here is the Story of Berel'e # 1.

She was first a shirt:
Front of shirt
Back of Shirt
Then we cut out the pieces after a bit of planning:






and slowly slowly it started coming together:

Sewn together before attaching head


Head attached, no stuffing yet.

Back of the stuffed bear.
Front of stuffed bear. Buttons from shirt. Yoyo in the front (because its a girl). I think I should put a couple more up there, buttons from the original shirt. Nose is a bit skew, will have to stuff head more.  She's so yummy, I'm not sure I'm ready to part with her.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.