Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It has been a long time!

Its been a while. I'm thinking its time to post again.  My main focus these days is my machine embroidery, from digitizing to embroidering.  I cannot get enough.

Here is the Challah cover I made for Rochel Leah and Yishai, first, their monogram:

This gorgeous design has their initials in Hebrew, which is a Reish and a Lamed and a Yud and and Ayin, and the Alef for their last name, on top of a mountain, Mt. Sinai, because the wedding was the day before Shavuos, when we commemorate the receiving of the Torah on Mt Sinai.  I believe it was a combined effort of design by Chaya Eliefja and Mushky Gershon, with some in put from Yishai and Rochel Leah.  I think its stunning. Here is the gorgeous Challah cover I made for them, with a plastic cover (made by me, too) and a set of hand towels.





I am thrilled with most of it, but wish I would have done the lettering on the towels in a solid color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.